Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Cindy's Garden Room and Customer's Quilts

 Riverton, Utah       High 95 Low 65

It got really warm here the last two days, summer is definitely here.

I got Cindy's Garden room ceiling textured and primed. Then a few days later, I got the first paint coat on. I haven't checked to see if it needs another coat.




I'm not sure about putting the sky on the ceiling, but when I get time, I will try doing it with a sponge.

I got two of the three quilts finished for my customer. I haven't finished any for Cindy, but she has the third Santa quilt ready to do. I have the third customer quilt half finished.





We got quite a few cherries this year in spite of the birds. Whenever I get near the cherry tree, the birds scold me for bothering what they think are their cherries. On my walks with penny, we have found cherry pits in the driveways two houses away from ours. We still have so many, that we have given cherries to my sisters and one of our neighbors.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Repainting the sky is going to be an interesting project. I can't wait to see the results. LOVE fresh cherries, and I'm sure the birds do too!! You'll have to fight for them!

    ReplyDelete