Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Funeral and More Quilts

 Riverton, Utah      High 101 Low 66

It finally got really hot. It is so hot that poor Penny doesn't want to go out.

My uncle, who was my mother's brother died Thursday morning. He was 9 year older than me. He was the last of my uncles on both side of the family. The funeral is tomorrow, and we will be attending. I still have one aunt that is 2 years older than I am left alive. 

I finish my costumer's last quilt. 




We got what cherries we wanted and gave some away, but there are still a lot left, and the birds scold me every time  I get near "their tree". They sure are making a mess with half eaten cherries and cherry pits.

I also finished Cindy's last Santa quilt. This time I put higher loft batting where the Santa and the dog and cats are. I don't know if it shows up on the pictures, but they definitely stand up higher.




Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your uncle. Life goes on I guess, but its sad. I love it when you make parts of the quilts fluffy!! It sure makes Santa's beard stand out!! Poor Penny ... she's not alone. Cooper isn't fond of this 108 degree weather either.

    ReplyDelete