Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Working at Home

Riverton, Utah High 66 Low 46

We spent the morning weeding the front yard. Cindy wants it to look nice before we leave. I'm afraid yard work is not my thing. It is a lot of hard work. The weeds seem to be doing well and are very healthy.

I spent the afternoon quilting one of the quilts Cindy put together while we were in Arizona. Once I get this one done, I'm only about 15 behind. I'll put pictures of it on the blog when I get through.

I was suppose to get some of the parts for my truck today, but I never got a call. I guess I'll call them tomorrow. I don't expect the cable kits for the slide to be here until the first of next week, so I guess that's on hold for now.

Called about the new tires for the truck and trailer, and they started out telling me that Goodyear didn't make G rated tires in the size that's on the 5er, but they called back and said they did make them, but they would be LT instead of ST. I don't know enough about them, so I'm still undecided. I do know the E rated tires are a little under the carrying capacity they need to be, so I need to do something. The tires on the truck are 7 years old, and are wearing enough that they need to be replaced before we go to Alaska. More about the tires later.

I guess that's about it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment