Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just Waiting

Riverton, Utah High 75 Low 48

Still waiting to get the truck and trailer licensed. Wednesday will be sooner than I realize. I think we are about ready. My youngest daughter was here from California with her husband. they had to fly out at 3:30 and it's always good to see them. She was only here for 2 nights, so it was a short visit. We went to Texas Road House for lunch with them and my oldest daughter.

We have had our granddaughter staying with us for a couple of days and Cindy spent a good part of the day getting her to help her quilt. If only her mother knew how addictive quilting is, she probably wouldn't let her stay. LOL I don't know if she did any of the sewing, but she was marking off and pinning for half square triangles.

Devon and I got the wheels put on his pinewood derby car, and he put some stickers on it. I weighed it for him and it weighed 4 1/2 ounces. It is supposed to come in under 5 ounces, so we probably will let it go for now. The scoutmaster told us that if the car is under or over at the time of the race, they either drill the cars out or add weight to get them as near 5 ounces as possible. He has had fun making the car, but part of it might be working on it with grampa. I guess he misses not having a full time dad in his life.

Well, that's about it for today. About 3 1/2 or 4 1/2 days till we leave. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment