Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Staying Busy

Riverton, Utah       High 91 Low 64


We got home yesterday afternoon. We spent some time unloading the trailer.


Last evening I filled the truck with diesel at $2.179 per gallon, which I thought was good. This is the least I have seen for some time. When I saw that price on Gas Buddy, I thought I better fill up before it goes back up.


Today I had to get an inspection and emission test done on our car. Then I took the other car to the repair shop to see why it has been loosing water. It has leaked since I had it worked on before we left for Idaho. We the mechanic pressurized the water system he found a clamp on one of the hoses hadn't been put back on the hose and that was leaking. Hopefully that is all it was.


Cindy has been over working in the yard. She seems worn out by the end of the day.


I took the truck to get the tires rotated. I have noticed more wear on the inside of the front than any of the rears. Now I have to get the front end checked to see what is causing the extra wear. After that I need to get new tires for the fiver.


Like I said, we have been busy.


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment