Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Back in Utah

Coalville, Utah          High 82 Low 57

We drove from Rawlins, Wyoming to Coaville, Utah today with light wind, not the 35 MPH winds that were predicted. They were supposed to start at about 11:00 so we were on the road by eight.

It was a 250 mile drive and we did have some road construction, but I don't think I've ever been across Wyoming without road construction going on.

With stops we were 5 1/2 hours to the CamperWorld Park here in Coalville. It is one of the Parks that we have a membership in. There don't seem to be very many RV Parks in Utah.

We plan on staying here until Monday. I guess its my last hurrah before going home.

We have a lot of things to do when we get home. Cindy has to sign up for Medicare, I have to get a Healthcare supplement (her State Health Insurance drops me when she turns 65), and we need to get our income taxes for 2014 from our accountant.

We will only be home for about 6 weeks, then we are headed to Albuquerque for the Balloon Fest with the Escapee Boomers. After that we are going to head to Florida with Cindy's sister Linda and their Mom. Lots of driving and while we are home I need to get new tires for the trailer. The ones on it have 2 1/2 years and 55,000 miles on them. I guess that's not too bad. It sure seems like we have been driving a lot since we retired.

I'll try to remember to get some pictures of this Park.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Tires, I just figure on the years old they are, but I think I need to figure the mileage too. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete