Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Happy Hour

Yuma, Arizona       High 90 Low 59

New records seem to be getting set daily for high temperatures. I’ll still take it over the temperatures and bad air at home.

Cindy has made some more ceramic plates in the ceramic class. She started another one today.

I played two games of shuffleboard today. I think I’m getting better at it. Our team won both games.

This afternoon we were invited to a happy hour at our neighbors. They had a lot of people there and lots of good food. It was one more meal that Cindy didn’t have to make. We got to meet a lot of people that we haven’t met before and they had a lot there that I knew from the yappy hours at the dog park. I’m afraid I’m not good at names and it will take a while before I remember all the names.


Penny got to stay home while we went. She wasn't very happy about it and let me know when I closed the door on her. I could hear her whimpering all the way across the street. And I wonder why no one believes me when I tell them she's not spoiled (much). lol
We don’t have too much going on the rest of the week other than helping at a concert Friday afternoon.

There is a quilt show on Saturday at the RV Park across the road from us and we plan on going to it. I won’t have a lot of time there before I have to go see the dentist again. The pain meds she gave me seem to be working as I had a better time sleeping last night.


Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment