Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Installing Cabinets


Yuma, Arizona      High 66 Low 45

Today started out a little on the cool side, but it warmed up nicely. Tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer and then cool off again.

This morning Cindy and I went to some garage sales and found lots of good deals. Sometimes we don’t find anything.  One of today’s bargains was a coffee table with two matching end tables. I paid a little more than I usually like to spend, but they are nice powder-coated metal tables with glass tops that will look nice in our living room and I decided $60.00 didn’t sound too bad. The same sale had some camp chairs for $2.00 each that felt pretty sturdy. We needed some for the upcoming Blogger Fest and they will work well for that.

After the garage sales I went over to my friends Eddie and Barbara, Whom have a home in the Yuma Foothills. They are in the process of remodeling their kitchen, and Eddie needed some help installing cabinets. We got the microwave cabinet and microwave installed and got a start on putting the lower cabinets in the kitchen. Hopefully we will be finished Monday or Tuesday and I’ll try to remember to take some pictures.

Monday the Park seems to be starting to have a lot more going on and there are some things we want to participate in. There are a lot more people here now. Yesterday as I was leaving, I counted 5 rigs waiting to get parked, so a lot of the people that wait until after Christmas have arrived.


Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Love when you find what you really want at the garage sales. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete