Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Snow In The Mountains and More Halloween

 Riverton, Utah       High 76 Low 49

It got a lot cooler and we had rain in the valley for 3 nights. There was snow (the awful four letter word) in the mountain tops.




Since I took these pictures, most of the snow, except the very top has melted.

A neighborhood near us decided to decorate for Halloween after the Barbie movie. I read that there were 18 houses decorated that way, but I ended up with so many pictures, that I am going to have to divide them up between a couple of posts.

















Each home had a little different theme. The neighbor hood was talked about on TV and we decided to get pictures during the day when there was no one there because we thought the traffic would be horrendous at night, probably with no where to park. We had to walk up and back between the front of the houses where there is a walking trail. The roads are on the back of the homes. 

More pictures next time.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm this is Utah, right? It took me a minute ... I'm probably the only one who has NOT gone to see that movie! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete