Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Halloween In Our Neighborhood

 Riverton, Utah           High 70 Low 43

It got a little warmer after all the rain. 

The other two neighbors got their decorations up. There are a lot of different things. They are a lot different than Barbieland. 





Penny had to get in this picture.










I got one more quilt finished. This one is with Christmas colors, so I used a jingle bell pattern.



We are trying to get ready to leave for Yuma in about two weeks. Hopefully it won't be quite as hot as it has been.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT is my idea of Halloween!!! I've seen lots of those huge skeletons around ... don't know how they stand up, but I LOVE it!!!
    And that is a tiny piece quilt pattern I just might be able to make!! It's fabulous!!! Great quilting too!!

    ReplyDelete