Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Short Update

Yuma, Arizona        High 99 Low 69

We had a few cooler days and then it warmed up again. The weather guessers are saying it is going to be cooler next week.

Our Park has started to open things up. The pools, the exercise room, billiard room, Pickle ball courts, and shuffle board courts are now open to use with social distancing.

We have been busy working on more quilts and Cindy has finished some UFOs. Some have been in progress for quite a while.

Penny got where she refused to eat and I had to take her to the vet. They found some abscessed teeth which will have to be removed. While they have her, they told me that they would clean all of her teeth. I have tried to brush them but she refuses to let me, so it probably isn't any wonder she has bad teeth. Her operation isn't until the 2nd of June so we hope to go to Utah soon after that. Next Monday Penny is scheduled for a hair cut.

About the highlight of the last 3 weeks or so was going to Fry's using their pickup service. Yes, I know, we have such an exciting life. Not! The people still in our Park are practicing social distancing so not much is going on. We have been riding our bikes some mornings before it get too hot, but mostly we have been sitting around a lot.

That's it for this time.

Thanks for visiting.


4 comments:

  1. Awww poor Penny. I bet her mouth hurts. 2nd of June?? Why are they waiting so long? Poor baby girl!!! Yeah, I'm pretty sick and tired of just sitting around too. My butt hurts from lack of circulation!! I spent twenty minutes looking at some fabric yesterday, moved it around about six times before saying a bad word and closing the door. I just can't get motivated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Quilting terms what does UFO mean.
    I can imagine the pain and discomfort penny is going through. Like Nancy asked why are they waiting so long to deal with it.
    Glad you are able to get some exercise before it gets too hot.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every quilter believes in UFOs: Un-Finished Objects. They all have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why so long for Penny? That is the soonest we could get the vet. They did give me some anti-biotics and pain meds along with appetite stimulator.

    ReplyDelete