Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Finished The Cabinet for The Fiver

Riverton, Utah High 61 Low 39

It is still unusually warm for this time of year, but is supposed to get a lot colder tomorrow.

I have been working on the cabinet for the fiver for the last few days. Today I finished it and got it installed. I won't get the doors until next Wednesday. Cindy came out to see how I was doing and brought Penny with her. Of course Penny wanted to help.



Since we have been home Penny has found a place under the Christmas tree to rest during the day. She needs the hair around her eyes trimmed, but has a fit if I get anywhere near her face with the scissors. I might have to cut it when she is a sleep, before she wakes up enough to fight me.


Other than more car repairs, this time on our Pontiac, there is not much going on.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. That wood looks beautiful. And with all that help, no wonder it is turning out so well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SUCH a cutie ... a tiny one at that!!! My poodle has the same problem ... I just grab a handful of hair under his chin with one hand to hold him still while I trim around his eyes. I use very small round-nosed scissors which don't seem to bother him as much as the big ones. I also use a very tiny battery operated (quiet) electric trimmer around his eyes. Treats always help too!! Looks like her coat grew out quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cabinet looks sooo nice! John wants to build one here in the motorhome where our bench dining area is. Hope to remove the bench set up and have a credenza, table and chairs.

    What a cute pooch. When I cut Oliver and Olivia's hair around their eyes, I bring the scissors down from the top of their head rather than straight toward their eyes. It is working better each time. They now will be quiet when I say "hold still"....

    ReplyDelete