Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2024

Still Can't Head South

 Riverton, Utah          High 70 Low 68

The weather still has been unusually warm, except the weather guessers are predicting snow (the awful 4 letter word) for Tuesday and Wednesday. The next good day for travel through Utah look's like Monday the Fourth, so that's what we are shooting for.

Cindy's birthday was last week and my youngest daughter set her flowers,

There is not much else going on, with the exception of quilting. I hope you don't get tired of looking at them. The first one only has two patterns. I hope you can see them on the back.







I put my tape measure on this picture to show how small the pieces are. By my calculations, there are 3600 one inch pieces plus the borders.




The next one has baby jungle animals on it.






This quilt has Safari Animals.



Right now Cindy and I are working on a Nightmare Before Christmas quilt for her grand-daughter. She had us watch the movie, which we didn't care for, but they really like. I hope she likes the quilt. Pictures next time.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment