Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Quilt Show at The Festival Of Trees

Riverton, Utah           High 51 Low 35

It was cool this morning, especially when I was outside raking leaves. We had some wind which made it a lot colder. The weather guessers are predicting snow overnight with lots colder weather.

Like I said, we went to the Festival Of Trees and ran into a quilt show that we hadn't expected.











The next one is a lot like a pattern that Cindy made called Santa in the Pines. The only difference I could see was where Santa was placed.



I'm not sure what giraffes have to do with Christmas. Maybe the snow flake blocks.
 

I liked the swirl quilting on the next one.





This area was loaded with quilts for sale which you didn't have to bid on.

This afternoon we went to Costco and bought 2 of their cooked chickens which we think are a real bargain at $4.99 each, especially when the uncooked young chickens are 2 for 15.98. We also bought other things. I think I have done really well to get out of Costco for under $100.00, but we didn't make it today.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Those two I picked up on sale? I cooked one yesterday. They taste terrible. I mean really, even Cooper wouldn't eat any of it. Today I go to Costco!

    ReplyDelete