Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Lots Of Trees

 Riverton, Utah           High 43 Low 26

It is still cold here but no snow for a while.

It is time to show why it was called The Festival of Trees. As I said before it is a fund raiser for the local Children's Hospital. The most expensive display we saw was priced at $9500.00. There were a lot at over $5000.00.

There are a lot of pictures this time, so I hope not too many. There are also lots of wreath decorations.

































There was a tree with lots of basketballs signed by member of various NBA team members. It is one of the trees I neglected to get a picture of.

I couldn't find how much money was brought in for the Children's Hospital this year, but last year they took in $3.1 million and The Festival of Trees has brought in over $40 million since it was started to benefit the Primary Children's Hospital.

There were over 500 trees this year and obviously I only got a few pictures even though there are a lot on this post.

Thanks for visiting. 

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing. I would have gone broke buying those wreaths. WOW!! What a great fund raiser!

    ReplyDelete