Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Cherries

 Riverton, Utah           High 88 Low 67

About the middle of the morning we had a thunder shower. We got a lot of rain from it. It only lasted for a little while.

I wasn't sure we would get any cherries, but the birds left me quite a few. Cindy and I picked about 20 pounds this morning.



My son, daughter-in-law and 2 grand kids came over for a visit. Cindy had decided to give them a quilt. and had some to pick from. Bridgette liked one and Don liked another, so Cindy gave them both. The two kids also saw some they liked, so they also went home with a quilt each.




I guess I missed one of them.

The next two pictures show Penny in her favorite spot.



This post wouldn't be complete without one more quilt. This one took a while.






July is almost here.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. You guys really do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part of quilting is giving them to people you love!! Another fabulous quilting job!!! By the way, do you rent out? I have 192 pieces to be squared up and I know you excel at it!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete