Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

A Few More Quilts

 Riverton, Utah      High 85 Low 51

Right now the weather is right where it should be at this time of year. Last week set another record high for the date. Then it cooled off about 40 degrees to the mid sixty's for a few days. Sure has been a strange year.

I still have hopes to get some cherries, but the birds have been busy eating and knocking them off the tree. The ones that are left are about a week from being ripe. That hasn't stopped me from trying a few, but they really aren't quite ripe enough. 

Cindy has been really busy with her garden. I have been busy quilting and putting up some shelving we got at an estate sale for my garage. Hopefully I can get some of my junk organized.

I had a friend of one of my quilting customers call me and asked about quilting a baby quilt. I told her I would be happy to do it. It was probably the smallest quilt I have ever quilted. She seemed happy with the finished product.

I got a couple of Cindy's quilts finished. They took a lot longer than the baby quilt.





Cindy does like her pieced quilts. I showed the back of the above one for Nancy's benefit to show another pieced back.


We did this same quilt in different colors, brown I think. She has another one in Christmas colors. 



Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. WOW ... do I ever love that last purple one. Gorgeous!! Can you share the pattern for it? Maybe the next one I quilt I will try doing each little section differently. That must take forever to do!!! Love the pieced backings too. You do an amazing job quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FOUND THE PATTERN!!! Adding it to my stack of quilts to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Birds always get the best of the crop.
    Definitely works of art.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete