Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Update On Cindy's Mom

Riverton, Utah         High 92 Low 64

It was a nice day today. According to the weather guessers there may or may not be clouds for the partial eclipse tomorrow. We are supposed to get about 92% which is plenty for me. We didn't feel like going to Idaho with all the other millions that will be there tomorrow. All the reports say lots of traffic going north.

We went to see Cindy's Mom last Sunday and she looked better than she did our whole trip. I helped her with a puzzle for a while.

She got to go home Friday and we talked to her for a little while.

Cindy and I have been busy doing things around home and I have been busy quilting, both for Cindy and two ladies in our neighborhood. It's good that I don't have a quilting machine in Yuma or that is probably all I would be doing.

We are down to less than 6 weeks until we head south to Yuma. I still have lots of little things to do before we leave in between quilting for Cindy.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment