Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

Staying Busy

Riverton, Utah       High 91 Low 67

It was a little cooler today (it was up to 101). 91 feels a lot better than 101.

We have been really busy since we got home. Cindy has been very busy digging weeds. I have finished one quilt and nearly a second one. She is also working on more quilts for me to do.

All this and lots of other things have kept us busy. I still need to get the truck worked on and the Pontiac is due for emissions and inspection so we can get the new registration for the coming year.

Our home owners insurance ran out in May and I wasn't notified so I had to get the insurance re-instated. They offered a big discount if we had a security monitor. We used to have one working but our home got hit by lightning 10 years ago and it ruined the security system along with a lot of other electrical devices and we never got the system going or monitored again.

Anyway we had ADT come out and looked things over and they are coming out next Monday to get the system going again. And I get a new app for my phone (just what I need, one more app). The discount was worth it though.

Linda called tonight and said their Mom was retaining fluid again and has gained water weight again. We will see how that goes.

Heather and the kids went to a family reunion and will be gone until sometime Sunday. It is kind of quiet without my little shadow.

Penny is getting very shaggy and the earliest we could get her a hair cut was next Thursday.

I guess we will stay busy for the time being.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you again, glad you are keeping busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a bunch of chores to get done no matter where you are. Some easier than others. The problem is all those chores end up costing money.

    ReplyDelete