Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter


Riverton, Utah         High 69 Low 51

Perfect weather today. Rain is forecast for next week.

Taylor and Skyler got Easter baskets filled with lots of goodies. They seemed happy to get them. They probably got too much candy but I volunteered to help them, which they declined. lol
Skyler and Taylor.

Skyler and his stash.

 Taylor got almost the same things.

Penny had to have her picture taken.
Today Cindy hadn’t planned on making Easter dinner, but she must have changed her mind. She and Heather made a wonderful ham dinner with all the fixings. She even got out her Easter dishes and Easter egg napkin holders.


As always we have both been very busy. Cindy has been cleaning closets. I’ve quilted some more. We also found another water leak, which I’m in the process of repairing. We have a freeze less faucet to fill our swimming pool that decided to get a hole in it. It only leaked when the water was turned on but made quite a mess in a short time. It looks like electrolysis where it went through the foundation got to it. I’m planning on using duct tape to insulate it from the concrete so it doesn’t happen again. Good thing for Duct Tape. 

Chris didn’t like my shelves in the garage and is in the process of putting everything in milk crates (I’ll never be able to find anything).

I hope you and yours all had a Happy Easter.


Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter. You can never have too much candy - just sayin. Just Jim and I but I fixed a ham dinner for us and Ginny just brought us some lemon meringue pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonder Easter Celebration with the family , Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!! I just love that little Penny!!! Looks like she's pretty comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete