Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Lots Of Garden Work

 Riverton, Utah        High 95 Low 67

Summer has got here a little early. Tomorrow is supposed to get to 100, which for this time of year, is awfully hot. We could be in Yuma, where it has already got to 110.

Cindy has been busy with the garden. she has lots of plants coming up.









There are lots of flowers in bloom and getting ready to bloom.

We have a good cherry crop this year again and I sprayed the fruit trees a few days ago and have to spray every two weeks. 

Our old car's air conditioner developed a leak and it is so hot I took it in to check what is wrong. I'm not sure a 19 year old car is worth fixing, but for the year 115,000 miles isn't that many, so we will see what they find.

In between everything else I managed to quilt three more quilts.





This Christmas panel is exactly the same size as the Beach panel and Cindy used the same pattern for it. They were quick easy all over patterns for my machine and didn't take long to do.





The quilt I'm working on now isn't hard, but there are a lot of different patterns in it and it is a larger quilt, so it is taking me a while to quilt.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. My goodness your flowers are gorgeous!! I love it when everything blooms. Those quilts? Oh the tiny pieces. Gee, some of those fabrics look familiar!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful garden. Let's hope the high temperatures won't cause a problem.
    Nice Quilts. There's a lot of skill in doing what you are doing.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the AC.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers. If I were to get close to them, they'd die. My 16 year old car with 70,000 miles is hopefully going to get me to Montana again this summer.

    ReplyDelete