Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Bike and Da Boyz

 Yuma, Arizona         High 80 Low 52

The weather finally got hot with no wind, although 80 for here isn't all that hot.

My insurance agent told me that my supplemental Medicare Insurance would reimburse me up to $800. for a bike. It is part of their way to try to keep me active. So I bought a new bike because my old on was worn out. Three of us went for a bike ride to try out my bike. We rode about 9 miles, which probably was over  doing it for me.



Ron has an electric bike, which he has to pedal some, Warren on the left rides all the time. He usually goes about 35 or 40 miles each time he goes out.

I have been riding my bike around the Park, but nowhere near what Warren does. I didn't want an electric bike because I felt like if I did, I wouldn't get as much exercise as a regular pedal bike. The one I got is 7 speeds, which seems to work well for me.

We went to Da Boyz again as sort of a farewell for some of our Canadian friends, some of whom have since gone back to Canada, and some that will be leaving soon.






We were in a new to us room at Da Boyz with lots of different pictures of other movie stars from the 1930's.

We also had a Happy Hour at our home as a farewell for a couple of our neighbors that have bought a home in the Foothills, and will be moving out of the Park soon.


The Sun on the wall is the one we bought in Mexico which my son-in-law carried out for us.




Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I love the furniture!!! A new BIKE!! I'm calling my insurance company and see if I can get one!!

    ReplyDelete