Pages

Monday, January 8, 2024

We Are In Yuma

 Yuma, Arizona       High 58 Low 41

We got to Yuma but the cold weather must have followed us. It was a little warmer last week, but we got two days of rain and wind. Today the wind felt like straight off the icebergs. The weather guesser said it would snow through Utah the day after we left (we drove down on the 2nd) and I wanted to beat the storms. Since we left, It has snowed several days with about 2 inches last night. I'm glad we are in Yuma.

I think I talked about getting our side yard covered with pavers, since our grapefruit tree and several of the other plants died over the summer. I finally got pictures.






This used to be our grapefruit tree. 






Cindy wanted to get all the sand out of the rock stream in our front yard.

The front and side yard look a lot better and the pavers will be a lot easier to clean the leaves out of than the trees and shrubs were.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh ... there you are!! So much work! I bet it looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete