Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Canada Day Parade

 Yuma, Arizona         High 80 Low 57

It is still warm here but wind predicted for today. We sure seem to have a lot of wind this year. With it comes lots of dust and sand off the desert.

Our Park had a Canada Day Parade. There are a lot of Canadians in our Park, so this was nice to honor them. I'm not sure whether all the provinces were represented. I got lots of pictures of the decorated Golf carts.



















Two of our neighbors are Canadian and they were in the Parade. I think they had a good turn out and it was a nice day for the parade.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. You know if they told me which province they were from, I still wouldn't know where it was. My bad!! Terribly windy here too. You watch, I'll leave and summer will show up.

    ReplyDelete