Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Cold Weather and Some More Quilts

Yuma, Arizona          High 65 Low 35

It has been unusually cold here in Yuma. At least I don't remember it being so cold. Yesterday the sun was out, but the wind definitely had quite a chill. It is supposed to be even colder tomorrow with more wind.

We have both been busy with quilting. Cindy had two kits and I made the first one with the exception of the borders. The kit directions said only 8 block, but they gave us enough material to make 10 more blocks  and it still isn't a very big quilt.

 

The next one is a kit we have had for several years. We finally decided to start it. For now all I have is a picture, but I cut out almost a thousand pieces and that is only for the blocks. This one is going to take a while to finish.

This will be a king size quilt and, of course, Cindy likes lots of pieces.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always gung ho to start those big quilts, until about half way when I say WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING???

    ReplyDelete