Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Time For An Update

 Yuma, Arizona          High 69 Low 54

We have had fairly nice weather. Yesterday it rained lightly all day. 

One more picture from Thanksgiving. It shows most of the people that came to our home for diner. They are friends from the Park. 


Cindy has been busy making quilts. We have been here three weeks and she has finished four quilts. She still likes quilts with lots of pieces. I don't know how many pieces these two quilt have, but there are a lot. And Nancy, We went to two different yard and estate sales and found some fabric. I guess you can never have too much fabric.






This Christmas quilt, we had enough fabric to make the back. The next one Cindy actually made two identical quilts. The kits were some of the stuff she bought at the estate sale.


We got some pictures of some of the decorations in the Park. There are more.




The second house has over two dozen snowmen, I think I counted 28.

Friday evening we went to a tree lighting in the park. It is the same set-up as last year with computer driven lights and songs. Every couple brought cookies or goodies, so there were lots to choose from. They also served hot chocolate. The get together lasted about an hour and a half.








I have been playing shuffleboard three mornings a week. I enjoy it.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy gets the award for most pieces in a quilt. Those made me crosseyed!!! Nice find .. I've come to love those panel quilts. So fast and easy!! GREAT WORK girlfriend!!! I love the Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete