Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Catch Up

Yuma, Arizona    High 81 Low 46

It has been a while since I last posted. After we got here I spent quite a while repairing leaks in our secondary water system. I have been playing shuffle board at least three times per week and sometimes more.  

We had friends at our home for Thanksgiving dinner. Our Park used to supply turkey and the people met in the ballroom for dinner, but since the virus they have stopped that. We had a total of five couples here and each supply part of the food. We had a good meal and then spent some time visiting. Two of the couples are from Canada and are glad to be here after so long of not being able to come into the USA.



Cindy found a recipe for a cheese ball made into the shape of a pumpkin.
 




One morning, When I took Penny for her walk, I got to see a Road Runner. I managed to get some pictures although they are sure fast birds.


We got our home decorated for Christmas but some of the people in this Park go all out decorating.





The next picture is of a Home that usually wins the Christmas decorating contest. I think I counted 21 snow men.



One evening we had a Christmas lighting here in the Park. One of the resident had made an electronic tree With singing and a light show. Everyone thought it was pretty neat.




In one of Nancy's resent posts, she talked about Canine Paralysis. She is right, it really exists. Usually Penny causes it in me, but tonight I caught Cindy with the paralysis. 


I think penny would sleep on one of our laps all day, if we would let her.

Thanks for visiting.   

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha see I knew it wasn't just me with the paralysis!! They just like being close. Cindy sets a beautiful table. Glad you were able to get together for Thanksgiving. The Christmas lights are awesome!! I do love a nicely decorated house!!

    ReplyDelete