Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2021

The Awful Four Letter Word

 Riverton, Utah      High 63 Low 34

The Weather went from pleasant to cold and snowy almost over night. Here it froze overnight for a few days with snow one day and rain several days. The mountains East and West of us have snow on them. 


I'm ready to head south as soon as possible.

We went to a High School Concert that our grand-son is in the choir. It was music from around the world. There were a lot of students in the choir. Devon says he likes doing it, so we went to help support him.



And of course I have to post some of the quilts I have finished. The first one is one of Cindy's 3D quilts.



The next one is one I quilted for a new customer. She must have liked it, because she brought a new one for me to quilt today. 



She didn't want an overall pattern on the first one and she spent quite a long time here today picking patterns for the second one. She seems to know what she wants and I showed her what they look like on the computer. 

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely time to head south. Snow is sure beautiful on the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you quilt every little section. Can't wait to try that myself ... maybe in ten years when I have a little experience. Yup time to head south to warmer weather!! And a big uh oh ... 3D quilts? I guess I'll put that on my list!!

    ReplyDelete