Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Birthday Party and More Quilts

Riverton, Utah      High 97 Low 66

We've had really smoky air for the last few day that was so bad that we couldn't see the mountains in either direction. This afternoon the wind changed direction and is now coming from the south which finally blew away the smoke which is coming here from California. It also got a lot cooler all at once. 

We had a birthday party here for our grand-daughter Alysia. She turned 15. We had some of the kids here and had a barbeque. 

She seemed to enjoy the presents she got.








The apricots got ripe and we used what we could and gave a lot of them away. There are still a lot left on the tree, but we haven't had much luck getting anyone to come and pick them.

Cindy finally made a wall hanging. She has said forever that her walls didn't need to be warm but she did a bunch of Halloween embroidery, quilt as you go, squares and didn't know what else to do with them, so our daughter is getting a wall hanging.





I am almost caught up on quilting. I think I only have 3 more to finish. This is a fairly large quilt, but Cindy let me do an overall Pattern on it so it didn't take too long to finish. I have one on the machine now that is taking a lot longer to quilt (almost a week) but we hope it turns out nice.



I hope you don't get too tired of all the quilt pictures.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. I NEVER get tired of quilt pictures! Glad your air finally cleared up. Hope it lasts awhile. I have a very similar Halloween quilt that I never remember to put out at Halloween. The last one is gorgeous!! Ohh those half square triangles!!

    ReplyDelete