Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

More News

Yuma, Arizona                High 66 Low 52

We went to Utah last week and saw my Grand Kids. They are taking the lose of their mother pretty hard.

It seems that Andrea knew she had some sort of thing going on that would not let her live to an old age. Sorry, I don't know what it was, but she had told one of her friends that she would not see her 60th birthday. She was 2 months shy of being 53 when she died.

The two younger kids are going to live with their dad, while the two older ones will remain in their home. My oldest grandson is married and lives in Provo, which isn't too far away.

Saturday morning we had a family get together with a brunch. The kids seemed to be doing better than at the first of the week.

All the rest of my children we their with most of their kids. One of my grand sons is in college and couldn't make it from Savannah.

I got to see some of the new babies that I haven't seen before because they live so far away


My daughter Sabrina and grand daughter Vivian.

My son Nick and his wife Susie.

Susie with Henry.

My Daughter Paula.

My son Chad, his wife Leslie, and their son Griffin.


The picture above is Grand kids Micha and Sage. The Picture below is my son Don.


Don's wife Bridgett and Susie again.

My son Ted with grand daughter Hazel next to Andrea's mother in law.

Andrea's daughter Eden.

Chad, Paula, Ted , in front of three year old blur.

Saturday evening we had what my youngest daughter called a celebration of life for Andrea. All of her children and some of her friends and some of my children talked about her life and how much she will be missed.

We came back to Yuma yesterday because snow storms were predicted for the next four days in Utah.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. It is sad when Families get together for Funerals more then Happy Celebrations. Hopefully the children will carry on the way Andrea would have wanted them to.
    Be Safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update and glad that you were able to bee there with the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just so sad. I'm sure they will all miss her a lot. Glad you made it back before the snow hits again ... like today, tomorrow and the next day!!

    ReplyDelete