Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

And Then She Was Gone

Yuma, Arizona  High 69 Low 51

Today started out very foggy. It reminded me of our time on the Oregon coast. But I guess after all the rain yesterday, what did I expect (it never rains in Yuma?).




Cindy and Nancy went to Algodones yesterday. It must have been some kind of record, they went there, got their meds, and were back within an hour. They told me that there was no one in front of them coming through customs.

After they came back, they went to Grandma Jo's and bought a little fabric and patterns.

Today, Nancy left for Quartzsite. After that she is headed for Tucson. It was nice to see her again and we were glad she was able to stay in our driveway. She and Cindy seemed to enjoy each others company.



Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. Always nice to see Nancy and glad that she could stay there and visit with you guys and that trip to Mexico sure was a nice quick one,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a GREAT time!!! I've never learned so much about quilting. It's nice to have so much in common!! Plus, you guys are just really nice people ... something I don't see every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Special Visit from a Special Person to a Special Couple.
    Glad you Enjoyed your visit.
    Be Safe!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete