Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

We Are Back In Utah

Riverton, Utah             High 43 Low 24

We have both turned into Arizonans, Boy! It is cold here.

Sunday we got a call from Cindy's sister Linda that we probably should come back to Utah. Their Mom who is almost 90 is in very poor health and probably doesn't have much time left.

We spent Sunday afternoon getting ready to come back to Utah. I had to line up someone to take care of a shuffleboard league I am the captain of and Cindy took her quilting patterns to one of the quilters so the class could go on.

Monday morning we left Yuma fairly early and got to Orem where Cindy's Mom lives at about 6:30. It was a long day driving partly because Cindy had hurt her foot Sunday night and I had to do more than my usual amount of driving.

Cindy's mom woke up, but wasn't able to talk and didn't seem to recognize us. She only woke up for a short time.

After we got home in Riverton I had to take Cindy to the Insta-care to have her foot x-rayed. The Doctor couldn't find too much wrong but gave us a prescription for pain which I went and picked up.

It was a really long day.

Today we spent quite a long time at Cindy's Moms and she woke up a lot longer but still isn't talking much and is hardly eating anything.

We are not sure how long we will be here. We both have been cold all day. Tomorrow we will spend some more time in Orem.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Nice that you can be there for your mom, hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear Cindy's mom isn't doing well. I'm glad you got back in time. I'm sending good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete