Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Enjoying Yuma

Yuma, Arizona      High 69 Low 49

The weather here has been nice, but rain (which didn't happen) was predicted for 2 days this past week. It has been quite cloudy though. At least we are not home in Utah. The high today was 30 With a low of 19 and snow (the awful 4 letter word) predicted for 5 of the next 7 days.

I got back from California after going to Ken's wake. There wasn't a service but rather a lot of his old baseball friends talked some and then toasted him. There was a large turnout.

I did get some pictures of my kids and grand-kids, but first one picture I got on the way back to Yuma. The traffic was awful and it sprinkled a little. While I was stopped, I got a picture of this double rainbow.
The next picture is of my grand-daughter Vivian. She is Nick and Susie's little girl. She is 10 months old and starting to walk. She seemed like a happy baby.
Then I got a picture of my kids. They were all there to support Sabrina. From what I can tell, she is having a hard time with Ken's death. She did talk to an attorney and he said he thought she had a very good case against the hospital and was willing to take the case.
The last picture is of my oldest daughter, Andrea and 4 of her 5 kids.
It was good to have them all together but I wish it had been
for a better reason.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. It's raining here. Been a really wet, cloudy year so far. It really is sad that the only time families seem to be able to get together is at funerals. Glad Sabrina has family to help her at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you were able to be there with family even though a sad reason. Keep enjoying Yuma.

    ReplyDelete