Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mothers Day

Riverton, Utah                 High 64 Low 46

Today it rained until about 4:00.  At times it came down pretty hard. We are supposed to have better weather for a while.

This afternoon we went to see Cindy's Mom. She seems to be a little stronger than last time we saw her.

When we got there, I noticed part of her rain gutter falling down, so I called Cindy's sister Linda and told her about it. She told me she knew, but didn't know what to do with it. I told her to go to Lowe's and get some rain gutter nails and ferrells and I would fix it for her. Who ever put up the gutter in the first place had used #8 sheet metal screws instead of nails and they had broken off.

After she got there with the nails it was still raining, but I nailed up the loose end. After a while we noticed the weight of the water had caused some more of the gutter to fall down. Almost all the screws were broken, so I nailed up the gutter and it should be better.

We had a good visit and I got to do my good deed of the day.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to visit pn Mother's Day and get that eavestrough secured again.

    ReplyDelete