Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lots More Montana’s


Plomosa Road, Quartzsite, Arizona High 73 Low 45
 





Today was bright and sunny all day. It was a very nice day with a little wind. Some of the people were out flying kites.





We had quite a few more people come in today and the circle is starting to fill in. They are expecting a few more, and they think the circle will be filled in by tomorrow night. We seem to have quite a variety of where they’re from.

There seems to be a lot of activities planned. Some are going golfing; some are going to The Desert Bar on Saturday, and Mac the Fire Guy is going to be here to give his demonstrations on Friday morning.



Jim and Sandi came in today and it was nice to visit with them this afternoon. It’s always good to see them.
 
They have a happy hour with food pitched in every afternoon. Tomorrow one of the RV Dealers is going to bring some new Montana’s out for everyone to see, I guess to entice someone to bur a newer trailer. They are also bringing pizzas for tomorrows get together.








 I also got a few pointers on my solar and EMS systems. John, the wagon master showed me a battery monitor he has that shows how much charge is in his batteries. It shows the percent of charge. I am thinking of adding it to my system.

Cindy hasn't been feeling well for the last few days, and didn't even get out today. I hope she gets over the cold or whatever it is she has soon. We want to be able to go see some of the vendors in town, maybe not to buy, but to just look around.

I wanted to go over the Escapee Rally tomorrow or Thursday, but might not be able to if Cindy isn't’ feeling better, because she doesn't want to spread the cold to others. I always thought the best way to get rid of a cold was to give it to someone else as long as it's not me. LOL


Anyway, that’s about it for the day, thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment